- People In Group
- Max. Elevation
Nepal's spectacular diversity appears at its finest The deep valleys and high mountains encircling
the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical jungle
to a high, dry landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau.
A several days walk beyond Jomsom, takes you the final destination, Muktinath, the holy temple.
This trek allows access to the high mountains of the Himalayas within a reasonable timeframe
and without ascending to extreme altitude. You will then return to Pokhara by taking a flight
This is the most popular trekking region, attracting over 75% of all trekkers (more than 30.000
annually). It's also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes.
- Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
- Day 02 Guided sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
- Day 03 Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 km/ 6-7 hours): Drive by bus/car or fly.
- Day 04 Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1540m)
- Day 05 Tikhedhunga to Ghorapani (2870m)
- Day 06 Ghorapani to Tatopani (2710m)
- Day 07 Tatopani to Ghasa (2010m)
- Day 08 Ghasa to Larjung (2560m)
- Day 09 Larjung to Jomsom (2710m)
- Day 10 Jomsom to Kagbeni (2800m)
- Day 11 Kagbeni to Muktinath (3800m)
- Day 12 Trek back to Jomsom.
- Day 13 Flight back to Pokhara. (16 minutes flight)
- Day 14 Free day in Pokhara
- Day 15 Drive by bus/car or fly back Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Day 16 Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 17 Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination